- 1 of 6 Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Lightly grease 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan.
- 2 of 6 Cook bacon in large deep skillet until crisp and golden brown. Remove all but 1 to 2 tablespoons fat.
- 3 of 6 Add onion and celery; saute until softened and lightly browned, about 5 minutes. Add mushrooms; cook 5 minutes. Add sage, salt and pepper; stir and cook 1 minute.
- 4 of 6 Add stuffing, parsley and celery leaves if using. Transfer stuffing mixture to large bowl.
- 5 of 6 In small bowl, whisk eggs and wine. Add to stuffing. Drizzle with half the broth; toss gently. Drizzle with remaining broth; toss. Turn into prepared pan. Dot with butter. Cover with foil.
- 6 of 6 Bake in 325 degree F oven 45 minutes. Uncover; let stand 10 minutes. Make-ahead tip: Can be made ahead and refrigerated. To reheat, sprinkle with 1/4 cup broth or water, cover with foil and bake in 325 degree F oven until heated through, 30 minutes. Makes 12 servings.
Servings Per Recipe: 12
Per Serving: 77 mg chol., 2 g sat. fat, 723 mg sodium, 241 kcal cal., 9 g pro., 35 g carb., 7 g Fat, total