- 1 of 6 Heat oven to 375 degrees . Coat a 12-cup muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2 of 6 In a large bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- 3 of 6 In another large bowl, beat butter and sugar until combined. Beat in eggs, banana and orange zest. Beat in flour mixture in 2 batches, alternating with half of the milk. Beat until just combined. Stir in raisins and nuts.
- 4 of 6 Spoon batter into muffin cups, about a generous 1/3 cup in each. Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Let cool for about 5 minutes. Remove muffins from pan and cool on a wire rack.
- 5 of 6 Dust with confectioners sugar; serve.
- 6 of 6 Makes 12 muffins.
Servings Per Recipe: