- 1 of 5 Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat muffin pan with 3-inch cups with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2 of 5 Stir together the brownie mix, eggs, water or brewed coffee and the vegetable oil in a large bowl until well blended and smooth. Fold in the chocolate pieces until evenly distributed; then spoon the batter into the prepared muffin pan, dividing evenly among the individual cups.
- 3 of 5 Bake in 350 degrees F oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in the centers comes out clean. Remove the brownies from the pan to a wire rack to cool.
- 4 of 5 Slice slightly warm brownies in half horizontally. Remove ice cream from plastic cups; slice in half horizontally.
- 5 of 5 Drizzle butterscotch sauce or chocolate syrup on each of 12 dessert plates. Place bottom layer of brownie on each plate. Layer on half of ice cream cup; cover with top of brownie. Drizzle with more sauce. Sprinkle with nuts; top with cherry.
Servings Per Recipe: 12
Per Serving: 6 g sat. fat, 72 mg chol., 17 g Fat, total, 71 g carb., 6 g pro., 450 kcal cal., 277 mg sodium, 2 g fiber