Chocolate-Cherry Fudge Brownies
- 1 of 5 Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 15 x 10 x 1-inch jelly roll pan with nonstick foil.
- 2 of 5 Combine cherries and 1 cup hot water in a bowl. Soak 5 minutes.
- 3 of 5 Meanwhile, combine butter and chopped chocolate in a large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave 1 minute; whisk to slightly blend. Microwave another minute; whisk until smooth.
- 4 of 5 Whisk in sugar. Whisk in eggs, one at a time. Whisk in flour, vanilla and salt. Drain softened cherries and stir into batter, along with 3/4 cup of the mini chips. Spread into foil-lined pan. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup mini chips.
- 5 of 5 Bake brownie at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Use foil to lift brownie from pan; cut into 24 squares.
Servings Per Recipe: 24
Per Serving: 3 g fiber, 40 mg sodium, 261 kcal cal., 3 g pro., 34 g carb., 14 g Fat, total, 55 mg chol., 8 g sat. fat