- 1 of 6 In a lidded saucepan, bring 2 2/3 cups water to a boil. Add rice and a pinch of salt. Reduce heat, cover and simmer 20 minutes.
- 2 of 6 Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet, heat 1 tbsp canola oil over medium-high. Add bok choy and cook 4 minutes, turning once. (Add a little water if browning too quickly.) Transfer to a platter.
- 3 of 6 Add 1 tbsp canola oil to same skillet along with bell pepper. Cook, stirring, 2 to 3 minutes. Add to platter next to bok choy.
- 4 of 6 Add 1 tbsp canola oil to skillet; add onion and cook 5 minutes. Remove onion to platter, add sesame oil to skillet and reduce heat to medium. Add tofu and cover skillet with foil; cook 4 minutes, turning once.
- 5 of 6 Whisk pad thai sauce with 1 tbsp water and the sriracha.
- 6 of 6 Divide rice among 4 bowls. Top with bok choy, pepper and onion. Dice tofu and add to bowls. Drizzle with sauce mixture and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Per Serving: 19 g pro., 760 mg sodium, 2 g sat. fat, 55 g carb., 3 g fiber, 7 g sugar, 484 kcal cal., 21 g Fat, total