Fruit-Filled Jelly Roll
- 1 of 5 Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Line bottom of 15 x 10 x 1-inch jelly-roll pan with waxed paper. Lightly coat paper with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2 of 5 In large bowl, beat yolks, sugar, vanilla and lemon extracts on medium speed until lemon-colored, 2 minutes. Add yogurt; beat until smooth.
- 3 of 5 In large bowl, with clean beaters, beat egg whites on medium-high until foamy. Beat in cream of tartar and salt and beat until firm and glossy peaks form, 3 minutes. Stir one third of whites into egg yolk mixture to lighten. Fold in remaining whites.
- 4 of 5 Sift flour over batter; fold in. Scrape into prepared pan; smooth top.
- 5 of 5 Bake in 375 degrees F oven 15 minutes, until lightly golden and center springs back when lightly touched. Cool in pan on rack 10 minutes. Dust towel with 2 tablespoons powdered sugar. Turn cake out onto towel. Dust top with sugar. Roll up cake with towel. Place, seam side down, on wire rack. Let cool.
- 1 of 1 In bowl, beat cream until stiff peaks form. Fold in curd. Refrigerate until ready to fill, 1 hour.
- 1 of 1 Unroll cake. Spread with filling, leaving 1/4-inch border at a short end. Beginning at short end of cake without border, arrange alternate rows of blackberries with raspberries, 7 berries per row, spacing rows about 1/2 inch apart (8 rolls total, 4 for each berry). Carefully roll up cake without towel. Wrap the roll in plastic wrap; refrigerate at least 2 hours. Unwrap cake and dust with confectioners sugar before serving.
Servings Per Recipe: 8
Per Serving: 3 g sat. fat, 117 mg chol., 7 g Fat, total, 143 mg sodium, 2 g fiber, 24 g carb., 6 g pro., 207 kcal cal.