"Upside-Down" Pineapple Cake
- 1 of 1 Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 9-inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- 1 of 2 In large bowl, combine flour, granulated sugar, milk, butter, eggs, baking powder, vanilla and salt. With mixer on low speed, beat for 1 minute, scraping down sides of bowl, until blended. On high speed, beat for 3 minutes. Spread batter evenly into prepared pan.
- 2 of 2 Bake in 350 degree F oven until wooden skewer inserted in center comes out clean, 55 to 60 minutes.
- 1 of 2 In medium-size bowl, gently stir together drained pineapple, coconut, brown sugar and butter until well mixed.
- 2 of 2 Remove cake from oven when done. Heat oven to broil. Spread pineapple topping over top of hot cake. Broil 4 inches from heat 5 minutes or until topping begins to brown. Remove cake to wire rack; let cool 10 minutes. Remove side of pan; let cake cool completely. Makes 12 servings.
Servings Per Recipe: 12
Per Serving: 201 mg sodium, 1 g fiber, 8 g sat. fat, 64 mg chol., 13 g Fat, total, 46 g carb., 5 g pro., 320 kcal cal.