Amaretto Light Cheesecake
- 1 of 1 Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Wrap outside of 9-inch springform pan with foil.
- 1 of 1 Mix cookies, pecans and butter in small bowl. Pat over bottom of springform.
- 1 of 2 Puree cottage cheese in processor. Add cream cheese, sugar, salt; puree. Add liqueur, cornstarch, extracts; process 1 minute. Transfer to bowl. Add eggs and whites, one at a time, beating after each. Pour into springform. Place in baking pan on oven shelf. Pour hot water into pan to come halfway up sides of springform.
- 2 of 2 Bake in 325 degrees F oven 1 hour, until center is set. Remove pan from bath; remove foil. Run knife around edge of cake. Cool on wire rack. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- 1 of 1 Remove pan side. Arrange berries on cake.
Servings Per Recipe: 16
Per Serving: 10 g Fat, total, 62 mg chol., 5 g sat. fat, 211 kcal cal., 8 g pro., 23 g carb., 2 g fiber, 251 mg sodium