- 1 of 3 Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Generously coat two 6-cup fluted tube pans or two 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pans with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2 of 3 Combine cherries, walnuts, dates, citron, sugar, butter, molasses, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves in large bowl. Pour 2 cups boiling water over mixture; stir until butter is melted. Stir in flour and baking soda until well mixed. Scrape into prepared pans, dividing evenly.
- 3 of 3 Bake in 325 degrees F oven, 1 hour for tube pans, 65 to 70 minutes for loaf pans. Cool cakes in pans on wire rack for 15 minutes. Unmold cakes onto rack. Cool completely.
Meanwhile, prepare glaze:
- 1 of 2 Whisk together confectioners sugar, bourbon and butter in small bowl until smooth. Gradually stir in enough hot water to make good drizzling consistency. Cover; set aside.
- 2 of 2 When cake is cooled, drizzle with glaze. Let stand until glaze hardens. Decorate with berries and grapes.
Servings Per Recipe: 24
Per Serving: 378 kcal cal., 4 g pro., 216 mg sodium, 22 mg chol., 6 g sat. fat, 60 g carb., 15 g Fat, total