Coconut Tea Cakes
- 1 of 5 Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease baking cup pans (you need 36 1-1/4-inch aluminum foil baking cups total).
- 2 of 5 Mix together flour, baking powder and salt in bowl.
- 3 of 5 Beat butter, sugars, eggs and coconut flavoring in bowl until fluffy and smooth. Stir in flour mixture until blended. Stir in 1 cup coconut flakes.
- 4 of 5 Divide dough among baking cups; sprinkle with remaining 2 cups coconut flakes, dividing equally among cups. Top with cherries, if desired.
- 5 of 5 Bake in 350 degrees F oven for 20 minutes, or until lightly golden. Tent with foil. Bake 5 minutes more. Cool on wire rack. Store in airtight container.
Servings Per Recipe: