- 1 of 1 Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat indents of a cakelet pan or a jumbo muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- 1 of 4 Blend molasses, water and baking soda in small bowl; this will bubble. Mix flour, baking powder, ginger, cinnamon, cloves and salt in another bowl.
- 2 of 4 Beat butter and sugar in large bowl, 2 minutes. Beat in eggs. Stir in flour mixture and molasses mixture, beginning and ending with flour. Pour into prepared pan.
- 3 of 4 Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes. Cool in pan on wire rack 10 minutes. Invert cakes from pan to rack.
- 4 of 4 Trim cakes level.
- 1 of 1 Blend confectioners sugar and 3 tablespoons water. Pipe outlines of bows; fill in with icing.
Servings Per Recipe:
Per Serving: 354 mg sodium, 1 g fiber, 0 null Mark as Free Exchange, 8 g sat. fat, 101 mg chol., 13 g Fat, total, 96 g carb., 5 g pro., 521 kcal cal.