Honey-Nut Mini Bundts
- 1 of 5 Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 2 mini-bundt pans, each with six 1-cup indentations (preferably light pans, not dark), with cooking spray.
- 2 of 5 In large bowl, with mixer on low speed, beat cake mix, eggs, coffee, honey, butter and pie spice until moistened, 30 seconds. Increase speed to medium; beat for 2 minutes. Stir in shredded pear and walnuts.
- 3 of 5 Spoon slightly rounded 1/2 cup batter into each prepared mini bundt.
- 4 of 5 Bake in 350 degree F oven for 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean (cake may rise over center indent).
- 5 of 5 Let cakes cool in pans on wire rack 10 minutes. Turn cakes out onto rack; let cool completely.
- 1 of 1 In microwave-safe small bowl, combine frosting, lemon peel and juice. Microwave on high (100 percent) power 15 seconds, until pourable. Drizzle 1 tablespoon over each bundt. Sprinkle top with candied peel or chopped nuts, if desired. Let stand until frosting sets, about 30 minutes. Store in airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days. Makes 12 mini bundts.
Servings Per Recipe:
Per Serving: 58 g carb., 4 g pro., 17 g Fat, total, 323 mg sodium, 1 g fiber, 392 kcal cal., 5 g sat. fat, 64 mg chol.