Lemon Blueberry Bundt
- 1 of 4 Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Butter and flour a 12-cup bundt pan.
- 2 of 4 In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- 3 of 4 In another large bowl, beat butter until smooth. Add sugar and beat for 2 to 3 minutes until fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add lemon juice, lemon zest and vanilla and beat until combined. Beat in flour in three additions, alternating with buttermilk. Beat for 2 minutes on medium-high. Fold in blueberries. Spoon into prepared pan.
- 4 of 4 Bake at 350 degrees F for 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of cake comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack for 20 minutes. Run a sharp knife around edges of the pan. Turn out and cool completely.
- 1 of 1 In a small bowl, mix together confectioners sugar, lemon juice and corn syrup until smooth. Drizzle over top of cake and let it roll down the sides.
Servings Per Recipe: 16
Per Serving: 13 g Fat, total, 5 g pro., 53 g carb., 345 kcal cal., 1 g fiber, 128 mg sodium, 85 mg chol.