Mocha Pudding Cake
- 1 of 6 Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 6-cup oval baking dish with cooking spray.
- 2 of 6 In large bowl, whisk together flour, 3/4 cup of the sugar, 1/4 cup of the cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- 3 of 6 Stir in half-and-half, melted butter and vanilla. Mix until ingredients are moistened. Fold in pecans, chocolate.
- 4 of 6 Spoon mixture into prepared dish. Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup granulated sugar, 1/4 cup cocoa powder and dark-brown sugar over top.
- 5 of 6 Bring coffee to a boil; pour over the top. Bake in 350 degree F oven for 35 minutes, until sides are set and center jiggles slightly. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 15 to 20 minutes.
- 6 of 6 Spoon cake into individual serving bowls. Serve with whipped cream. Makes 8 servings.
Servings Per Recipe: 8
Per Serving: 461 kcal cal., 5 g pro., 61 g carb., 24 g Fat, total, 43 mg chol., 11 g sat. fat, 268 mg sodium, 4 g fiber