New York Cheesecake
Chocolate Pecan Crust:
- 1 of 3 Place graham crackers in large plastic food-storage bag. Finely crush with rolling pin. Place in bowl. Add pecans, sugar and cinnamon; stir to mix well. Add butter; mix until well blended.
- 2 of 3 Scatter crumb mixture over bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Cover with plastic wrap; press evenly over bottom and up sides of pan. Refrigerate pan until ready to use.
- 3 of 3 Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 1 of 3 Beat cream cheese in large bowl with electric mixer, or in food processor, until well blended and smooth. Gradually beat in sugar until well blended. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add lemon juice and vanilla; beat until blended. Pour cheese filling evenly into crust-lined pan.
- 2 of 3 Bake cheesecake in 350 degree oven for 50 minutes or until the center is just set. Remove the pan to a wire rack to cool completely. Refrigerate for at least 12 hours or overnight.
- 3 of 3 To serve, remove side of pan. Cut into wedges. Garnish with whole strawberries and fresh mint sprigs if desired. Makes 16 servings.
Servings Per Recipe: 16
Per Serving: 220 mg sodium, 127 mg chol., 16 g sat. fat, 31 g Fat, total, 0 g fiber, 7 g pro., 27 g carb., 402 kcal cal.