New York-Style Cheesecake
Filling and Topping:
- 1 of 1 Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 1 of 1 In bowl, mix crumbs, pecans, sugar, and cloves. Stir in butter. Press over bottom and halfway up sides of 9-inch springform pan. Refrigerate.
- 1 of 2 In bowl, beat cream cheese 1 minute. Add sugar and cornstarch; beat until smooth, 3 minutes. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Beat in rind, juice and vanilla. Pour into crust.
- 2 of 2 Bake in 350 degree oven 55 to 60 minutes. Spread sour cream over top. Bake 15 minutes. Run thin knife around edge of cake. Let cool in pan on rack. Cover; refrigerate overnight.
- 1 of 1 Drain pineapple over saucepan. Stir in water, sugar and cornstarch to dissolve sugar. Boil until thickened, 1 minute. Stir in pineapple. Let cool. Refrigerate until serving. Makes 16 servings.
Servings Per Recipe: 16
Per Serving: 133 mg chol., 41 g carb., 33 g Fat, total, 484 kcal cal., 8 g pro., 259 mg sodium, 1 g fiber, 18 g sat. fat