- 1 of 3 Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat two 9-inch round cake pans with nonstick cooking spray. Remove peel from orange with a zester, avoiding pith (about 2-1/2 teaspoons zest). Juice the orange (about 1/3 cup juice).
- 2 of 3 In large bowl, blend brownie mix, eggs, 2 teaspoons of the orange peel, orange juice and oil until well combined, about 1 minute. Divide between prepared pans.
- 3 of 3 Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes, or until toothpick inserted at edge of pan comes out clean. Cool in pans on racks 5 minutes. Invert layers on racks; cool completely.
- 1 of 2 In medium-size bowl, beat milk, whipped topping mix and pudding mix on low speed until blended. Increase speed to high; beat 4 minutes or until soft peaks form. Stir in a drop of food coloring and remaining 1/2 teaspoon orange zest.
- 2 of 2 Place one layer on serving platter. Spread with 3/4 cup frosting. Drain mandarin oranges; pat dry. Arrange 3/4 cup orange segments over frosting. Top with second brownie layer. Spread remaining frosting on top and sides of torte. Decoratively place remaining orange segments on top. Refrigerate 1 hour before serving.
Servings Per Recipe: 16
Per Serving: 3 g sat. fat, 47 mg chol., 13 g Fat, total, 42 g carb., 371 mg sodium, 1 g fiber, 3 g pro., 301 kcal cal.