Pina Colada Poundcake
- 1 of 6 Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease a 12-cup Bundt pan. Lightly dust with flour; tap out excess flour.
- 2 of 6 Whisk together flour, baking soda and salt in a medium-size bowl until well mixed.
- 3 of 6 Beat together butter and sugar in second bowl until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Beat in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- 4 of 6 Mix together yogurt, pineapple and lime rind in small bowl.
- 5 of 6 On low speed, beat flour mixture into butter mixture in 3 additions, alternating with the yogurt mixture, starting and ending with the flour mixture. Add coconut extract and vanilla, and beat on medium speed for 3 minutes. Pour the batter into prepared pan.
- 6 of 6 Bake in 325 degree F oven for 60 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean. Transfer pan to wire rack and cool for about 15 to 20 minutes. Turn out cake onto rack; turn right side up. Cool completely.
- 1 of 1 Whisk together lime juice and confectioners sugar in small bowl until good drizzling consistency. Drizzle over cake. Garnish with shredded coconut and lemon and lime rind.
Servings Per Recipe: 16
Per Serving: 316 kcal cal., 1 g fiber, 134 mg sodium, 46 g carb., 13 g Fat, total, 85 mg chol., 8 g sat. fat, 4 g pro.