- 1 of 2 Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease and flour a muffin Bundt pan (6 molds), brownie Bundt pan (12 molds) or a 6-cup Bundt pan. Prepare quick bread with water, oil and eggs according to package directions. Pour batter into pan (you will need to make recipe twice for largest cake). Bake until golden and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, 12 to 14 minutes for brownie pan, 15 to 18 minutes for muffin pan and 30 to 40 minutes for 6-cup pan. Transfer to a rack; cool 10 minutes. Invert cakes; cool completely.
- 2 of 2 Tint frosting orange. Trim tops of cakes level. Spread a little frosting on one cut side of cake(s). Sandwich another cake layer on top. Cover cake or cakes with remaining frosting. Use an offset spatula to make frosting smooth. Starting at the base of the cake lightly drag spatula to the top of cake, to make "ribs." Repeat overlapping lines, removing excess frosting.
Mini cake stems:
- 1 of 1 Cut pretzel sticks, rods or Stixx candy to 1- to 2-inch pieces; insert stem on top of mini cakes.
Large cake stem:
- 1 of 1 Heat corn syrup in microwave in a small bowl for 5 to 10 seconds or until boiling. Brush outside of ice-cream cone with corn syrup and sprinkle with brown sanding sugar to coat. Place on top of stacked cake as stem.
For marbled frosting:
- 1 of 1 Tint frosting several shades of orange. Cover cake with lightest color frosting. Spoon darker colors into a resealable bag. Snip a small corner and pipe color randomly over cake. Use a spatula to smooth frosting. Starting at base of cake, lightly drag spatula to top of cake. Repeat overlapping lines slightly, removing excess frosting.
For sugared lines:
- 1 of 1 Coat a wooden skewer with vegetable oil. Roll skewer in orange sanding sugar. Lightly press skewer vertically on the side of cake to adhere the sugar to cake. Roll skewer in sugar again and press skewer into cake about 3/4 inch away from first line. Continue to cover cake.
Servings Per Recipe: