Pumpkin Cheesecake With Gingersnap Crust
- 1 of 1 Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 1 of 1 Generously coat sides of 10-inch springform pan with 1 tablespoon of the butter. Sprinkle with 3 tablespoons crumbs. Thoroughly blend remaining crumbs, butter and sugar in bowl. Press into even layer over bottom of prepared pan. Place on baking sheet.
- 1 of 2 Beat cream cheese and sugar in food processor until smooth. Beat in the eggs, pumpkin, vanilla, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg. Scrape into pan.
- 2 of 2 Bake in 350 degree F oven for 1 hour or until set in center. Cool cake in pan on wire rack 20 minutes. Increase oven temperature to 450 degrees F.
Meanwhile, prepare Topping:
- 1 of 1 Stir together sour cream, sugar and vanilla in small bowl until well blended. Spread evenly over top of cooled cheesecake. Makes 12 servings.
Servings Per Recipe: 12