Raspberry Pear Buckle
- 1 of 6 Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2 of 6 Drain canned pears, reserving about 2 tablespoons syrup. Cut pear slices crosswise in half.
- 3 of 6 In large bowl, combine cake mix, pudding mix, yogurt, eggs and oil. With mixer on low speed, beat 1 minute, scraping down sides of bowl, until blended. On high speed, beat 2 minutes. Fold in pears and raspberries.
- 4 of 6 Turn batter into prepared pan (distribute batter evenly, but do not flatten top as bumps of fruit and batter will create buckle). Sprinkle top with brown sugar, then walnuts.
- 5 of 6 Bake in 350 degree F oven 55 to 60 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Remove to wire rack; let cool.
- 6 of 6 In small bowl, stir together confectioners sugar and 2 teaspoons reserved pear syrup until smooth. Add additional pear syrup, 1/2 teaspoon at a time, to make pourable icing. Place icing in small plastic food-storage bag; snip off tiny end of one corner. Drizzle icing over cooled cake. Cut into squares. Makes 16 servings.
Servings Per Recipe: 16
Per Serving: 2 g fiber, 327 mg sodium, 324 kcal cal., 4 g pro., 45 g carb., 15 g Fat, total, 54 mg chol., 2 g sat. fat