- 1 of 9 Combine the cookie crumbs, flake coconut and pistachios in a medium-size bowl.
- 2 of 9 About 30 minutes before starting to prepare the torte, remove the mango sorbet from the freezer and let stand at room temperature until softened enough to be spreadable.
- 3 of 9 Spread the softened mango sorbet evenly over bottom of 9 x 2-1/2-inch springform pan. Sprinkle top with half (about 1-1/8 cups) of crumb mixture. Place in freezer until firm, 1-1/2 to 2 hours.
- 4 of 9 About 30 minutes before adding second layer to torte, remove raspberry sorbet from freezer to soften at room temperature.
- 5 of 9 Prepare raspberry layer in same manner as mango layer in Step 3, covering top with remaining crumb mixture. Return to freezer.
- 6 of 9 About 30 minutes before adding third layer, remove lemon sorbet from freezer to soften at room temperature.
- 7 of 9 Prepare lemon layer as other two layers, but without crumbs. Freeze until solid, 4 hours or overnight.
- 8 of 9 About 10 minutes before serving, remove the torte from the freezer. Remove the side of the springform pan. Let stand at room temperature until slightly softened.
- 9 of 9 Garnish the top of the torte with the chopped mango, fresh raspberries, chopped shelled pistachios and grated lemon rind. Serve the torte immediately, slicing into wedges.
Servings Per Recipe: 12
Per Serving: 3 g fiber, 73 mg sodium, 294 kcal cal., 2 g pro., 58 g carb., 7 g Fat, total, 2 mg chol., 2 g sat. fat