Tropical Chocolate-Banana Tart
- 1 of 5 Lightly toast coconut and nuts in skillet over medium heat, 2 minutes. Measure out 1/2 cup; reserve rest.
- 2 of 5 Heat cream just to boiling in pan. Stir in chips until smooth. Add the 1/2 cup coconut-nut mixture. Cool until slightly thickened, 10 minutes. Pour into greased 9-inch round cake pan with removable bottom. Chill until firm, 1-1/2 hours.
- 3 of 5 Slice bananas; place on chocolate layer in pan.
- 4 of 5 Beat sugar, lime juice and coconut extract into cream cheese. Spread over bananas.
- 5 of 5 Sprinkle remaining coconut-nut mixture around top edge of tart. Chill 30 minutes. Remove side of pan. Cut into slices to serve. Makes 12 servings.
Servings Per Recipe: 12
Per Serving: 345 kcal cal., 3 g pro., 29 g carb., 26 g Fat, total, 41 mg chol., 13 g sat. fat, 1 g fiber, 72 mg sodium