Carolina Pulled-Pork Sandwiches
- 1 of 1 Rub pork all over with seasoned salt and paprika. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Brown pork on all sides, 12 minutes.
- 1 of 4 Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and cook 5 minutes. Stir in vinegar, ketchup, brown sugar and mustard. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
- 2 of 4 Transfer pork to slow cooker; add sauce. Cover and cook on HIGH for 6 hours or LOW for 8 hours.
- 3 of 4 Meanwhile, prepare Coleslaw.
- 4 of 4 Remove pork from slow cooker and allow to cool slightly. With 2 forks or your hands, shred meat, discarding fat and bones. Stir pulled pork into sauce in cooker. Divide evenly among sandwich buns, topping with coleslaw, if desired.
Servings Per Recipe: 8
Per Serving: 1 g fiber, 22.584 mg Niacin, 6 g Monounsaturated fat, 1.726 µg Cobalamin (Vit. B12), 2 g Polyunsaturated fat, 852 mg Potassium, 124 mg chol., 1.491 mg Pyridoxine (Vit. B6), 4 g sat. fat, 43.664 µg Folate, 39 g carb., 13 g Fat, total, 485 kcal cal., 50 g pro., 679 mg sodium, 254.138 IU vit. A, 1.753 mg vit. C, 67 mg calcium, 0 g Trans fatty acid, 3.591 mg iron, 16 g sugar, 1.662 mg Thiamin, 1.287 mg Riboflavin