- 1 of 5 Heat gas grill to medium-high or prepare charcoal grill with medium-hot coals. In a large bowl, mix together ground beef, onion, Worcestershire sauce, garlic salt, Italian seasoning and black pepper until well combined.
- 2 of 5 Shape seasoned beef into 6 patties.
- 3 of 5 Split rolls in half and toast cut-side down on grill, about 1 minute. Transfer to a large platter. Top buns with arugula leaves.
- 4 of 5 Transfer hamburger patties to grill and cook 2 minutes. Flip and cook 2 additional minutes or until cooked through. Top burgers with cheese. Grill until slightly melted, 1 to 2 minutes.
- 5 of 5 Transfer burgers to lettuce-topped buns and place a tomato slice on each. Serve warm.
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Per Serving: 1 g fiber, 612 mg sodium, 12 g sat. fat, 26 g Fat, total, 141 mg chol., 513 kcal cal., 45 g pro., 23 g carb.