- 1 of 5 Heat oven to 350 degrees . Line an 8 x 8-inch pan with aluminum foil; coat with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2 of 5 In a large bowl, whisk flour and salt. In another large bowl, beat butter and sugar with a hand mixer until fluffy, about 2 minutes. Beat in egg and vanilla until well combined.
- 3 of 5 Mix dry ingredients into wet ingredients on low speed until just combined.
- 4 of 5 Fold rolled oats and dried cherries into batter. Transfer to prepared pan and spread evenly. Scatter 2 tbsp each rolled oats and dried cherries on top.
- 5 of 5 Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes, then use foil to lift blondie to a wire rack. Cool completely.
Servings Per Recipe: 16
Per Serving: 6 g sat. fat, 35 mg chol., 9 g Fat, total, 220 kcal cal., 45 mg sodium, 2 g pro., 1 g fiber, 31 g carb.