Chicken Pesto Linguine
- 1 of 5 Juice 1 lemon to yield 3 tbsp lemon juice. Cut remaining lemon into wedges. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add linguine and cook according to package directions, about 12 minutes. Drain.
- 2 of 5 Meanwhile, toss chicken with 2 tbsp pesto, 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper.
- 3 of 5 In a large lidded skillet, heat 2 tbsp oil over medium-high. Add chicken, partially cover and cook 6 minutes. Flip chicken and cook 5 minutes. Uncover and add 1 tbsp oil, tomatoes and peas to skillet.
- 4 of 5 Reduce heat to medium. Cover and cook 4 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- 5 of 5 Transfer chicken to a cutting board and slice on the bias. Toss linguine in skillet with veggies, 1/3 cup pesto, lemon juice and 1/2 tsp each salt and pepper. Add sliced chicken and toss to coat. Serve with lemon wedges.
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Per Serving: 1 g fiber, 62 g carb., 33 g pro., 5 g sugar, 703 mg sodium, 19 g Fat, total, 553 kcal cal., 3 g sat. fat