Chicken Pot Pies
- 1 of 6 Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Coat bottoms of two 9-inch glass pie plates with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2 of 6 Combine flour and broth; place in a large pot. Bring to a boil; add milk and celery. Simmer 3 minutes. Stir in chicken, vegetables, onion flakes, parsley, poultry seasoning, garlic salt and pepper.
- 3 of 6 Spoon chicken mixture into pie plates.
- 4 of 6 Unroll pie crusts, placing one on top of each pie plate and crimping edges.
- 5 of 6 Before baking, vent and lightly brush with beaten egg. Bake at 450 degrees F for 15 minutes; reduce heat to 350 degrees F and bake for an additional 25 to 30 minutes or until filling is bubbling and crust golden.
- 6 of 6 Allow to cool slightly before serving.
Servings Per Recipe:
Per Serving: 18 g Fat, total, 404 kcal cal., 38 g carb., 20 g pro., 1 g fiber, 7 g sat. fat, 444 mg sodium, 58 mg chol.