Chicken Teriyaki & Fall Vegetables
- 1 of 5 Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Coat rimmed baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2 of 5 Spread out sweet potatoes on pan and bake at 450 degrees F for 15 minutes or until tender.
- 3 of 5 Combine broth, teriyaki sauce, vinegar, sugar and chili paste. Set aside.
- 4 of 5 In a large nonstick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 4 minutes per side. Remove chicken to a plate. Add remaining tablespoon oil to skillet and add broccoli and red peppers. Stir-fry 6 to 8 minutes, until broccoli is tender.
- 5 of 5 Add sweet potatoes, reserved chicken, teriyaki mixture and soba noodles. Stir to coat all ingredients. Heat through.
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Per Serving: 33 g pro., 51 g carb., 6 g fiber, 762 mg sodium, 476 kcal cal., 110 mg chol., 3 g sat. fat, 18 g Fat, total