Arrabbiata Sauce with Chicken and Mushrooms
- 1 of 5 Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to boil over high heat.
- 2 of 5 Heat 2 tablespoons of the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the mushrooms and cook, stirring occasionally for 5 minutes. Push the mushrooms to one side of the skillet and add the chicken and cook for about 7 minutes or until cooked through, turning halfway through cooking. Season the chicken and mushrooms with 1/4 teaspoon of the salt. Remove chicken and mushrooms to a plate and reserve.
- 3 of 5 Add the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil and cook garlic for 1 minute. Stir in the tomato sauce, red pepper flakes and remaining salt. Cook for 2 minutes. Return chicken and mushrooms to skillet and heat through.
- 4 of 5 While sauce is cooking, prepare pasta following package directions. Drain pasta thoroughly.
- 5 of 5 Add pasta to skillet and toss. Serve immediately with shredded cheese.
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Per Serving: 76 mg chol., 3 g sat. fat, 946 mg sodium, 4 g fiber, 71 g carb., 13 g Fat, total, 571 kcal cal., 42 g pro.