Asian Chicken Burger
- 1 of 5 Mix 2 tablespoons each sliced scallion and chopped chestnuts with the duck sauce in small bowl.
- 2 of 5 Heat oil in medium-size nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms, garlic and remaining scallion. Stir-fry until mushrooms are tender and scallion is soft, about 3 to 4 minutes. Let cool slightly.
- 3 of 5 Gently combine ground chicken, mushroom mixture, remaining chestnuts, chopped cilantro and soy sauce in a bowl. Shape into 4 patties about 3/4 inch thick. Season tops with half the salt and pepper.
- 4 of 5 Add patties to same skillet, seasoned side down. Sprinkle with remaining salt and pepper and cook over medium heat for 9 minutes. Gently turn patties. Cook 8 to 9 minutes longer, or until they register 165 degrees F on an instant-read thermometer.
- 5 of 5 Fill each bun with a burger. Top with sauce and cilantro sprig. Pass any extra sauce.
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Per Serving: 901 mg sodium, 513 kcal cal., 28 g pro., 50 g carb., 24 g Fat, total, 137 mg chol., 7 g sat. fat, 3 g fiber