Baked Crusty Chicken
- 1 of 5 Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2 of 5 Combine bread crumbs, flour, parsley, basil, salt, paprika and pepper in small brown paper bag; seal and shake to mix.
- 3 of 5 Combine lemon juice, butter and oil in a large bowl. Add the chicken, turning the pieces to coat. Working with a few pieces at a time, shake the chicken in crumb mixture in the bag to coat evenly; place the pieces on 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pan.
- 4 of 5 Bake in 350 degree F for 45 minutes or until the chicken meat is no longer pink near bone.
- 5 of 5 Increase the oven heat to broil. Adjust the oven rack 4 to 6 inches from the source of heat. Broil chicken until lightly golden, 5 to 8 minutes.
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Per Serving: 392 kcal cal., 14 g carb., 30 g pro., 326 mg sodium, 98 mg chol., 23 g Fat, total, 7 g sat. fat