Broccoli and Chicken Saltimbocca
- 1 of 1 In large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add garlic; cook, stirring occasionally, 1 minute. Add broccoli, salt and red-pepper flakes; cook, stirring occasionally, until crisp-tender, 7 to 8 minutes. Keep warm.
- 1 of 4 Meanwhile, place chicken on flat work surface; season with salt, Italian seasoning and black pepper. Place 2 sage leaves on each piece; cover each with 1 ounce of prosciutto. With the sharp side of a chefs knife pointed up, gently pound chicken so prosciutto adheres to chicken.
- 2 of 4 In large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Place chicken, prosciutto side down, in skillet; cook until prosciutto is nicely seared, 2 to 3 minutes. Turn chicken over; cook until internal temperature registers 170 degrees F on instant-read thermometer, about 2 minutes. Remove to a warm plate.
- 3 of 4 Off heat, add marsala wine to skillet. Return to heat; scrape up any browned bits from bottom of skillet. In small bowl, stir together beef broth and cornstarch. Add to skillet. Bring to simmering; simmer until thickened, 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- 4 of 4 To serve, spread broccoli on a large serving platter. Place chicken on top and spoon sauce over chicken. Serve with buttered orzo on the side, if desired.
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Per Serving: 101 mg chol., 17 g Fat, total, 3 g sat. fat, 13 g carb., 44 g pro., 412 kcal cal., 1 g fiber, 1370 mg sodium