Buffalo Chicken Salad
- 1 of 1 Mix mayonnaise, barbecue sauce, blue cheese, hot-pepper sauce and milk in small bowl.
- 1 of 4 Place chicken in glass dish. Add 1/3 cup dressing and hot-pepper sauce; turn to coat. Cover; refrigerate 30 minutes.
- 2 of 4 Meanwhile, mix together carrot, romaine, iceberg and celery in bowl.
- 3 of 4 Heat broiler. Transfer chicken to broiler pan; discard marinade. Broil 4 inches from heat for 8 minutes; turn and broil 6 minutes or until internal temperature registers 170 degrees F on instant-read thermometer.
- 4 of 4 Add remaining dressing to greens in bowl. Cut chicken into thin slices. Place on salad. Sprinkle with cheese.
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Per Serving: 6 g sat. fat, 76 mg chol., 22 g Fat, total, 488 mg sodium, 2 g fiber, 6 g carb., 24 g pro., 318 kcal cal.