Chicken Cheese Steaks
- 1 of 6 Lightly brush grill rack and hinged grill basket with vegetable oil. Then prepare grill with medium-hot coals, or heat gas grill.
- 2 of 6 Toss red pepper and onion with 2 tablespoons dressing in a bowl.
- 3 of 6 Coat chicken with 2 tablespoons dressing. Pound chicken between sheets of plastic wrap with flat side of meat pounder or bottom of skillet to 1/4-inch thickness. Refrigerate.
- 4 of 6 Grill pepper strips and onion in basket until tender and browned, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Coarsely chop. Toss with remaining dressing in bowl.
- 5 of 6 Remove the plastic wrap from chicken. Cook on grill until no longer pink in center, about 2 minutes per side.
- 6 of 6 Place 1/4 cup of cheese on each breast. Cover grill; cook until cheese melts. Place chicken in rolls, and top with vegetables.
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Per Serving: 123 mg chol., 7 g sat. fat, 743 kcal cal., 50 g pro., 80 g carb., 24 g Fat, total, 4 g fiber, 1346 mg sodium