Chicken Enchilada Casserole
- 1 of 6 Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly oil 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish.
- 2 of 6 Sprinkle 1/2 cup corn kernels in prepared dish. Tear 6 corn tortillas into 4 or 5 pieces; arrange, overlapping, to cover bottom of dish
- 3 of 6 Mix salsa and tomatoes in bowl. In another bowl, stir together yogurt, milk and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- 4 of 6 Spoon 1 cup salsa mixture over tortillas in dish. Drizzle with 1/2 cup yogurt mixture; sprinkle with olives. Reserve 1/4 cup each corn and beans; sprinkle remaining corn and beans over casserole. Top with chicken, green onion and cilantro. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt, the pepper, cumin and oregano. Sprinkle with half the Cheddar; spoon 1/2 cup salsa mixture over top.
- 5 of 6 Tear remaining tortillas into pieces. Overlap on top to cover. Sprinkle with reserved corn and beans. Spoon on remaining salsa mixture. Drizzle remaining yogurt mixture over top; sprinkle with remaining Cheddar.
- 6 of 6 Bake, covered, in 350 degrees F oven 25 minutes. Uncover; bake 10 minutes or until hot and lightly browned. Serve with sour cream and radish slices if desired.
Servings Per Recipe: 8
Per Serving: 43 mg chol., 4 g sat. fat, 930 mg sodium, 6 g fiber, 35 g carb., 10 g Fat, total, 293 kcal cal., 20 g pro.