- 1 of 5 If making chips from tortillas, heat oven to 400 degrees F. Cut each stack of tortillas into sixths. Spread out 1 package in single layer onto 2 large sheet pans. Lightly coat with cooking spray. Season lightly with salt.
- 2 of 5 Bake at 400 degrees F, 10 to 12 minutes, until browned and crisp, rotating pans from front to back and switching oven positions. Transfer chips to bowl. Repeat with second tortilla package.
- 3 of 5 For cheese sauce, melt butter in medium-size saucepan. Whisk in the flour until smooth. Gradually whisk in the milk, until smooth. Cook over medium-high heat until bubbly and thickened, 3 to 4 minutes. Remove from heat. Whisk in cheese until smooth. Stir in tomatoes, chiles, salt and red pepper.
- 4 of 5 Spread half of chips on ovenproof platter or large pan. Top with half the cheese sauce, half the beans and half the chicken. Repeat with remaining chips, beans and chicken. Cover with remaining sauce.
- 5 of 5 Bake in 400 degrees F oven 10 minutes. Cool slightly. Top with chopped scallions. Serve warm.
Servings Per Recipe: 8
Per Serving: 566 mg sodium, 7 g fiber, 45 g carb., 16 g Fat, total, 407 kcal cal., 22 g pro., 59 mg chol., 8 g sat. fat