- 1 of 10 Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Soak tomatoes in boiling water in a small heat-proof bowl 5 minutes. Drain.
- 2 of 10 Spread one cutlet between 2 sheets of parchment or waxed paper. Pound slightly to even 1/8-inch thickness. Repeat with remaining cutlets, Season cutlets with Italian seasoning and a total of 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
- 3 of 10 Place 2 to 3 arugula leaves onto each cutlet. Top each with 3 softened tomatoes and 1 tablespoon mozzarella. Starting at a short end, roll up each cutlet. Secure with toothpicks.
- 4 of 10 Coat 12-inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat. Add roll-ups; cook until evenly browned, about 3 minutes. Transfer to ungreased baking dish large enough to hold them in one layer.
- 5 of 10 Bake in 350 degrees F oven until cooked through, 15 to 20 minutes. Remove from oven; let stand 5 minutes.
- 6 of 10 Meanwhile, cook noodles in large pot of salted boiling water, following package directions, about 10 minutes.
- 7 of 10 While noodles are cooking, coat skillet with more spray. Heat over medium-high heat. Add shredded zucchini and squash; cook until wilted.
- 8 of 10 Drain noodles; transfer to bowl. Stir in cooked squash, remaining salt, pepper and 4 tablespoons Parmesan. Top with remaining Parmesan.
- 9 of 10 Remove toothpicks from chicken; slice on the diagonal into rounds.
- 10 of 10 . To serve, place 2/3 cup noodle mixture onto each plate. Fan slices out over noodles.
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Per Serving: 656 mg sodium, 3 g fiber, 3 g sat. fat, 104 mg chol., 8 g Fat, total, 309 kcal cal., 22 g carb., 38 g pro.