Chicken Satay With Peanut-Coconut Sauce
- 1 of 5 In large bowl, whisk peanut butter, coconut milk, lime juice, soy, brown sugar, ginger, garlic and pepper flakes. Remove 3/4 cup sauce to small bowl; refrigerate for dipping.
- 2 of 5 Cut chicken cutlets across grain into long strips, about 3/4-inch thick. Add chicken strips to large bowl with the remaining peanut-coconut sauce; stir to coat. Marinate, covered, in refrigerator 1 hour or overnight.
- 3 of 5 Bring reserved 3/4 cup peanut-coconut dipping sauce to room temperature. Or microwave on medium power 1 minute. Set oven rack 4 inches from broiler. Heat broiler.
- 4 of 5 Thread 1 chicken strip onto each presoaked skewer. Coat broiler-pan rack with nonstick cooking spray. Arrange chicken skewers in single layer on prepared rack.
- 5 of 5 Broil until chicken is browned and cooked through, about 6 minutes. Arrange skewers on platter. Serve with dipping sauce. Sprinkle cilantro over sauce, if desired.
Servings Per Recipe: 30
Per Serving: 2 g carb., 6 g Fat, total, 17 mg chol., 3 g sat. fat, 99 mg sodium, 90 kcal cal., 7 g pro., 0 g fiber