Chicken Stew with Corn & Kielbasa
- 1 of 5 Stir together 1-1/2 cups of the broth, garlic, thyme and cayenne; set aside.
- 2 of 5 Place chicken, onion and kielbasa in slow cooker bowl. Pour broth mixture over top. Cover and cook on HIGH for 2-1/2 hours or LOW for 3-1/2 hours.
- 3 of 5 Remove cover and stir in corn and green pepper. Cover; cook 30 minutes.
- 4 of 5 Remove chicken from slow cooker. Shred meat into bite-size pieces, discarding bones.
- 5 of 5 Stir together remaining 2 tablespoons broth and cornstarch. Whisk cornstarch mixture, salt and pepper into slow cooker; cook on HIGH for 15 minutes or on LOW for 30, or until thick. Stir shredded chicken into sauce. Serve with sweet potatoes, if desired.
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Per Serving: 1 g sat. fat, 5 g Fat, total, 111 mg chol., 42 g pro., 12 g carb., 266 kcal cal., 764 mg sodium, 2 g fiber