Chicken Teriyaki Over Asian Noodles
- 1 of 6 Mix sherry, soy, teriyaki sauce, sugar, 2 teaspoons sesame oil and ginger in small bowl; reserve sauce.
- 2 of 6 Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain; toss with remaining sesame oil.
- 3 of 6 Heat vegetable oil in large nonstick skillet over high heat. Add garlic and white part of scallions; stir-fry 30 seconds, until fragrant. Add chicken to skillet; stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes or until partially cooked.
- 4 of 6 Add vegetables and reserved sauce to skillet; stir-fry 3 to 4 minutes or until heated through.
- 5 of 6 Stir cornstarch and water in small bowl until smooth; stir into skillet. Cook until mixture has thickened, about 1 minute.
- 6 of 6 To serve, place noodles on serving platter. Top with chicken, vegetables and remaining scallions. Serve immediately.
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Per Serving: 1 g sat. fat, 12 g Fat, total, 50 mg chol., 70 g carb., 479 kcal cal., 27 g pro., 1524 mg sodium, 4 g fiber