Chinese Five Spice Oven-Fried Chicken
- 1 of 5 Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Fit a large rimmed baking sheet with a wire rack. Coat rack with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2 of 5 In a shallow dish, whisk together panko, Chinese five spice and salt. In a medium-size bowl, whisk together honey, 1 tablespoon warm water and lemon juice.
- 3 of 5 Dip each piece of chicken into the honey mixture, shaking off excess. Roll in the panko mixture, pressing to adhere and place on the prepared rack.
- 4 of 5 Bake chicken pieces at 450 degrees F for 15 minutes. Spritz chicken with nonstick cooking spray and bake an additional 30 minutes or until internal temperature registers 170 degrees F on an instant-read thermometer.
- 5 of 5 Remove chicken from oven and serve immediately.
Servings Per Recipe:
Per Serving: 0 g fiber, 1 g sat. fat, 119 mg chol., 5 g Fat, total, 383 mg sodium, 16 g carb., 38 g pro., 266 kcal cal.