Chopped Salad Over Chicken
- 1 of 7 Combine buttermilk and chicken in plastic food-storage bag. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- 2 of 7 For dressing, combine 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons oil, vinegar, honey, mustard, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon black pepper and hot-pepper sauce in small bowl.
- 3 of 7 Bring small pot of water to boiling. Add corn and green beans; cook 1 to 2 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain. Combine with raw vegetables in medium-size bowl.
- 4 of 7 Pour half the dressing over vegetables. Add 1/2 teaspoon of the salt and 1/4 teaspoon of the black pepper; toss to combine.
- 5 of 7 Mix together the cornmeal, 1/4 teaspoon of the salt, 1/8 teaspoon of the black pepper and the red pepper in a shallow pie plate. Remove the chicken from the buttermilk; discard the buttermilk marinade. Coat the chicken cutlets in the cornmeal on both sides; place chicken on wire rack set over a sheet pan; refrigerate for 20 minutes for the coating to set.
- 6 of 7 Heat remaining 2 tablespoons oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add chicken, working in batches if necessary; saute 2 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Remove to platter.
- 7 of 7 Toss greens with remaining dressing in large bowl. Divide greens among 4 plates; top with cutlets and chopped salad. Sprinkle with pecans.
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Per Serving: 31 g pro., 46 g carb., 40 g Fat, total, 64 mg chol., 4 g sat. fat, 7 g fiber, 756 mg sodium, 645 kcal cal.