Citrus Chicken Salad
- 1 of 4 Rinse lettuce leaves and pat dry with paper toweling. Tear into large salad bowl.
- 2 of 4 Drain oranges through sieve over a bowl; reserve 2 tablespoons liquid.
- 3 of 4 Whisk together sour cream, mayonnaise, salt, black pepper, chili powder, lime juice and reserved 2 tablespoons liquid in small bowl.
- 4 of 4 Add mandarin oranges, cheese, bacon and onion to salad bowl. Add sour cream mixture; toss to coat. Top with chicken. Serve immediately.
- 1 of 1 You may substitute 6-ounce package of cooked seasoned strips.
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Per Serving: 1024 mg sodium, 327 kcal cal., 28 g pro., 8 g sat. fat, 2 g fiber, 14 g carb., 19 g Fat, total, 86 mg chol.