Creamy Cucumber Couscous
- 1 of 7 Prepare grill or heat broiler.
- 2 of 7 Stir together half of yogurt and 1/4 cup milk in large bowl. Add chicken; marinate 10 minutes.
- 3 of 7 Combine chili powder, cumin, 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- 4 of 7 Bring chicken broth and water to boiling in medium-size saucepan. Remove from heat. Add couscous; cover and let stand 5 minutes. Transfer couscous to large serving platter; let cool to room temperature.
- 5 of 7 Stir together remaining yogurt, sour cream, remaining milk, dill, green onion, garlic and remaining salt and pepper. Add cucumber. Spoon cucumber salad onto cooled couscous. Refrigerate.
- 6 of 7 Remove chicken from marinade; remove most of yogurt from chicken. Sprinkle top with half the spice mixture; rub in.
- 7 of 7 Grill or broil 5 inches from heat 4 to 5 minutes. Turn chicken; sprinkle with remaining spice mixture. Grill or broil 4 minutes until cooked. Let cool 5 minutes. Slice diagonally; arrange on couscous salad. Garnish with dill.
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Per Serving: 7 g sat. fat, 42 g pro., 45 g carb., 16 g Fat, total, 102 mg chol., 703 mg sodium, 491 kcal cal.