Cynthia Batdorf's Chicken Delicacy
- 1 of 6 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2 of 6 Cook the egg noodles in a large pot of boiling water for 6 minutes. Drain the noodles, then cool under cold running water. Drain.
- 3 of 6 Spread the dried beef over the bottom of a 12 x 8 x 2 inch casserole dish. Spread the noodles evenly over the beef.
- 4 of 6 Combine the sour cream and mushroom soup in a small bowl. Pour the mixture over the noodles. Arrange the chicken on top.
- 5 of 6 Cook bacon in nonstick skillet for 3 minutes on each side; the bacon should be only partially cooked. Drain fat. Lay piece of bacon on each piece of chicken.
- 6 of 6 Bake, uncovered, in 350 degrees F oven for 30 minutes. Cover dish with aluminum foil. Bake for 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Sprinkle with parsley and serve.
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Per Serving: 40 g carb., 19 g Fat, total, 512 kcal cal., 42 g pro., 1215 mg sodium, 147 mg chol.