- 1 of 7 Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2 of 7 In large bowl, combine chicken, 1/4 cup tomatillo sauce, 1/2 cup shredded cheese and the chiles.
- 3 of 7 Wrap tortillas in damp paper towels. Microwave on high 1 minute.
- 4 of 7 Spread 1/2 cup tomatillo sauce over bottom of flame-proof baking dish. Dip 1 tortilla in a bowl of warm water, shaking off excess. Top with about 1/3 cup chicken mixture; roll up and place seam-side down in baking dish. Repeat with remaining tortillas and filling, fitting tightly into pan.
- 5 of 7 Stir sour cream into remaining tomatillo sauce. Spread on enchiladas. Top with remaining cheese.
- 6 of 7 Bake in 375 degrees F oven for 20 minutes or until heated through. If desired, place under broiler to brown, about 2 minutes.
- 7 of 7 Meanwhile, prepare rice and beans following package directions. Serve with enchiladas.
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Per Serving: 1521 mg sodium, 6 g fiber, 597 kcal cal., 53 g carb., 36 g pro., 99 mg chol., 27 g Fat, total, 12 g sat. fat