"Fried" Chicken & Potatoes
- 1 of 1 Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat 2 large baking sheets with cooking spray.
- 1 of 2 Beat egg white slightly in large bowl. Stir in thyme, salt and pepper. Add all-purpose potatoes and sweet potatoes; toss to coat. Sprinkle stuffing crumbs over potatoes; toss to coat. Place in single layer on prepared baking sheet.
- 2 of 2 Bake in 425 degrees F oven 10 minutes.
- 1 of 4 While potatoes are baking, stir together yogurt, mustard, lemon juice, salt and pepper in large bowl. Add chicken; turn to coat.
- 2 of 4 Combine stuffing crumbs and thyme in pie plate. Add chicken, one piece at a time; roll in crumbs to stick. Transfer to prepared baking sheet. Lightly coat chicken with cooking spray.
- 3 of 4 After potatoes have cooked 10 minutes, add chicken to 425 degrees F oven. Bake both potatoes and chicken 20 minutes or until chicken is golden brown and potatoes are crispy.
- 4 of 4 To crisp chicken if desired, broil for 3 minutes.
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Per Serving: 64 mg chol., 2 g sat. fat, 344 kcal cal., 4 g fiber, 706 mg sodium, 8 g Fat, total, 29 g pro., 38 g carb.