Guacamole Chicken Salad
- 1 of 5 Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2 of 5 Wrap tortillas in foil. Heat in 350 degrees F oven for 10 minutes.
- 3 of 5 Puree avocado and lime juice in food processor. With motor running, add skim milk and buttermilk (see Note).
- 4 of 5 Transfer mixture to small bowl. Stir in cilantro, onion, salt and hot-pepper sauce. Cover surface directly with plastic wrap. Refrigerate until serving.
- 5 of 5 Place equal amounts of lettuce, chicken, red pepper and corn on each warmed tortilla. Top with guacamole dressing. Garnish with avocado slice, if desired. Serve immediately.
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Per Serving: 24 g pro., 30 g carb., 301 kcal cal., 11 g Fat, total, 668 mg sodium, 50 mg chol., 2 g sat. fat