Lemon and Caper Chicken
- 1 of 5 Grate zest from lemon. Cut lemon in half; juice one half; thinly slice the other.
- 2 of 5 Combine 3 tablespoons juice, 1 tablespoon zest, the broth, capers, oregano, garlic salt and pepper.
- 3 of 5 Place thighs in slow cooker; drizzle with 4 tablespoons juice mixture. Place lemon slices on top of each thigh. Cover; cook 3 hours on HIGH or 5 hours on LOW.
- 4 of 5 Add broccoli to center of slow cooker for last 15 minutes on HIGH or 30 minutes on LOW. Whisk together remaining juice and cream cheese.
- 5 of 5 Remove chicken and broccoli to a platter; keep warm. Discard lemon. Pour liquid from slow cooker, juice mixture and cheese into a saucepan. Cook, stirring, over medium heat for 3 minutes. Drizzle over chicken and broccoli and serve.
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Per Serving: 3 g fiber, 309 kcal cal., 43 g pro., 414 mg sodium, 203 mg chol., 5 g sat. fat, 6 g carb., 14 g Fat, total